The Rifts in Space and Time Update (v1.0.5) is OUT NOW!
Posted on February 28th, 2019 at 12:00 AM EST
We are pleased to announce that our first big update for At Sundown: SitD, The Rifts in Time and Space, is OUT NOW!
This update features new time traveler costumes for each of the characters, new Lab maps that feature portals that teleport you across the map, and the biggest change - being able to see where you are on the map in an online match.
Enjoy! Let us know your thoughts on the Discord.
Quality of Life Changes
- Added 3 new Lab maps
- Added 4 new unlockable “Time Traveler” skins, 1 for each character
- Added unlockable “Random Weapon on Spawn” game option
- When playing online, your controlled player(s) will be visible to you with a spotlight
- Spawn particles are now bigger
- All level walls are now brighter to help with visibility
- Unlock order has been changed - unlock game modes like Capture the Flag and King of the Hill much earlier!
- Unlocking levels is faster - each level takes an average of about 3 matches
- Unlocks now show the level required
- Online non-controlled players no longer have spotlights on them on spawn
- Giant Claymore total # of swings reduced to 2
- Giant Claymore reload time increased from 3s to 4s
- Fixed Game Options scroll bar going back up to the beginning after changing an option
- Fixed scroll bars in Profile Stats dropdowns moving slow
- Fixed Steam username not showing up on the unlock screen for local matches
- Fixed Action Cam focusing on dead bodies
- Fixed player death indicators staying on screen on Action Cam
- Fixed Action Cam going into the stage on “Main Reactor” Reactor map
- Ted @realtedpark and the Mild Beast team
- Disabled “Swordmaster” game mode temporarily for re-evaluation